Monday, September 7, 2009

Oh My Goodness... The Toys Threw Up Everywhere!

The toys threw up everywhere upstairs!
I didn't know what to do. Actually, I wrote in a previous post "What The Point" about how there are toys everywhere all the time. So I decided to take the bull by the horns, or something like that. I put every single toy from every single room into the playroom and dumped them out and reorganized them. I went to Target and got this thing with 9 baskets and put it all together and it's all organized and put away; for about 2 days. That was early last week. Today it is just about the same as it was last weekend. Here is what I did.

Every toy dumped in the playroom
Starting to organize... got books?
making headway... really I am!
This is what's going to charity
Books, gotta sort through them
These are the toys going downstairs to play with
All clean once again
The blue/red bins go to Cooper's room,
the boxes off to the far right are also charity or trash from Bella's closet
the princess backpack beside the rocking horse is full of barbies
Bella's bins full of toys and dress up clothes
books will go on the empty shelves
Bella's bed all made, rare!

No comments: