Last night was Cooper and Isabella's meet the teacher at Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church Kid Care Mother's Day Out Program. Wow, that is a mouth full. We met Ms. Allie and Ms. Connie who are Isabella's teachers and Ms. Karen and Ms. Paige who are Cooper's teachers. They all seem very sweet and excited to get the school year off to a great start!
In Coopers room I noticed there were 4 cribs and 4 swings and 2 rocking chairs. I asked how did the kiddos sleep? Ms. Paige said that they can either rock them to sleep (Cooper's dream!) swing them to sleep or put them in a crib to sleep. My preference would be for him to get a bottle and then be put into a crib and he soothe himself to sleep, just as he does at home. We'll see how quick that gets screwed up at school. Ha! But that really messes up my plan to send him with a very cute train nap mat and matching bag with his name on both. Dang it! I signed up to be class room mom, no one else had, and I don't want those boys to be left out. From what I could tell there were only boys in the room. And Cooper is the oldest! Yikes! The youngest is 11 months. I feel sorry for that little one, or maybe it's I feel sorry for Cooper, he's going to finally learn mommy's not being ugly when scolding him for hitting or pushing the little babies, like his cousin Major.
In Isabella's room, they had 3 tables with 4 kiddos around each table. I was reading the papers that were sent home this morning and it said that the kiddos will have a 10 minute reading or quite time to rest. WHAT? It said do not bring nap mats. WHAT??? Once again, no need for the nap mat I (Brian) spent a fortune on. Oh, dang it! In this class they had a sign up sheet for a few parties for parents to help out and one parent to be the classroom parent. And I signed up to be the classroom mom. I want to be involved as much as possible. I have the time. Why shouldn't I. So I am Isabella's classroom mom and possible Cooper's too. Yeah, I've got a full plate!
So now, neither kid needs their adorable nap mat this year. I mentioned this on facebook and my dear friend Amberly said not to sell Isabella's. She can use it for overnight stays at friends houses and Jenny said movie nights. So there are many options for the nap mats. I'm just sick that I had hers made for MDO and she's not going to get to use it.
BUT on the flip side, Isabella will come home and have a nap at home in her own bed! Yes, my adorable 3.5 year old still naps for 1.5 hour to 2 hours! Ahh! I love her! I love naps!
In Coopers room I noticed there were 4 cribs and 4 swings and 2 rocking chairs. I asked how did the kiddos sleep? Ms. Paige said that they can either rock them to sleep (Cooper's dream!) swing them to sleep or put them in a crib to sleep. My preference would be for him to get a bottle and then be put into a crib and he soothe himself to sleep, just as he does at home. We'll see how quick that gets screwed up at school. Ha! But that really messes up my plan to send him with a very cute train nap mat and matching bag with his name on both. Dang it! I signed up to be class room mom, no one else had, and I don't want those boys to be left out. From what I could tell there were only boys in the room. And Cooper is the oldest! Yikes! The youngest is 11 months. I feel sorry for that little one, or maybe it's I feel sorry for Cooper, he's going to finally learn mommy's not being ugly when scolding him for hitting or pushing the little babies, like his cousin Major.
In Isabella's room, they had 3 tables with 4 kiddos around each table. I was reading the papers that were sent home this morning and it said that the kiddos will have a 10 minute reading or quite time to rest. WHAT? It said do not bring nap mats. WHAT??? Once again, no need for the nap mat I (Brian) spent a fortune on. Oh, dang it! In this class they had a sign up sheet for a few parties for parents to help out and one parent to be the classroom parent. And I signed up to be the classroom mom. I want to be involved as much as possible. I have the time. Why shouldn't I. So I am Isabella's classroom mom and possible Cooper's too. Yeah, I've got a full plate!
So now, neither kid needs their adorable nap mat this year. I mentioned this on facebook and my dear friend Amberly said not to sell Isabella's. She can use it for overnight stays at friends houses and Jenny said movie nights. So there are many options for the nap mats. I'm just sick that I had hers made for MDO and she's not going to get to use it.
BUT on the flip side, Isabella will come home and have a nap at home in her own bed! Yes, my adorable 3.5 year old still naps for 1.5 hour to 2 hours! Ahh! I love her! I love naps!






1 comment:
Oh, I would never sell those... they are adorable!!
Post a Comment