Friday, June 25, 2010

Good Days

The past few days have been good days. I have really enjoyed being with my precious kiddos! Isabella and Cooper are just really amazing kids. They love to love each other, but love to fight and show the other who's boss. And even though I get really irritated with them at times, I love the way they are both independent, yet they need each other. When one is asleep, the other wants him/her to wake up. Bella asks me all the time when can we go get Cooper. And Cooper grunts bedda and points upstairs. I love the way they really care for each other. Makes my heart so happy.

This week we have been taking Bella to swim lessons. We are go every morning to south west Plano to Ms. Margaret's house. She's the lady both kids took from last year. She's probably about 75+ years old and looks 110 years old. She's been teaching swim to kids for upwards of 40 years, so she's been in the sun alot. Her body is wrinkled and she is so very dark. None the less, Bella is swimming so great and really rocked my sox when we went to the pool yesterday. Fearless and all she was just a little fish. I am thrilled we did this again this year. Cooper was enrolled, but when daddy died I tried one day with him and I just couldn't mess with him and me in a class (mommy & me class for under 3). So next year he's on his own. And since he'll be talking more by then it will be easier for the teachers too.

Yesterday we had some friends join us at the splash pool, it's 1ft 6 in deep. So all the little ones love it just as much as the bigger kiddos. Cooper, Kate & Mason had fun splashing and Bella, Logan and Braeden had more fun splashing and chasing and swimming around the pool. We were out there for nearly 3 hours. So much fun!!

We've been able to fit the gym back into our schedule this week again, Thank God! I really need that time to let out some built up stress/anger. So after swim lessons we head to the gym. Then home to nap. Bella is beat by the time we arrive home and I'm loving the 2 hour naps both kids take!

Next week Cooper starts speech therapy. He'll go two days a week for 30 minutes. I'm very happy he'll be able to communicate with me, his daddy, sister and teacher's next year. Not to mention anyone who asks him a question, he'll use his words, not noises like grunts & grones.

No comments: