Yep, Boobies! I had the greatest idea this past winter. Well sister and I had the greatest idea. We decided over the holidays that for Michelle & Brian's 40th birthdays she and I will get boob jobs. Hers is for her birthday and mine are for Brian's birthday. Now sister has a huge pair, she just wants some that are pointing to the sky and not the ground and maybe a little smaller. And mine, I want them to be so damn perky they stand up by themselves and I don't have to wear a bra!!!!!! I have never, ever liked wearing a bra and 85% of the time I don't wear a bra. I wear a lot of sports bras these days, they don't have under wire and they don't poke or feel tight by the end of the day. I want my boobs to point up more than to my toes as they do now. I don't want them to be huge, the size they are now is just fine. I don't want 'big boobs' it's not my personality or style. But I do want them to be off my belly and on my chest.
I'm not asking for much. Oh, and Brian is ALL for this. He's a boob man and can't wait! So next April, May or June I'll be getting new boobs for Brian's 40th birthday July 1st!! WOOHOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment