I have the kids in swim lessons again this year. Bella is a fish and has really impressed the teachers. Cooper is all boy and has his own agenda. Just as long as he learns more this year than last year, I'll be thrilled. He was a fish by the end of summer last year, so a tiny bit more will make be happy. I'm not expecting him to be a fish, but he's on his way.
We went Monday, June 7th for a two week session, they tested and were given their swim lesson times. Bella was 9:15 and Cooper was 5:30. Tuesday morning, June 8th Bella and I went to the lessons and when we got home, Brian told me my daddy had died. So we canceled the sessions for those two weeks.
So when we show up for this session (we pre-scheduled in March and paid for 2- 2week sessions). The teacher Mrs. Margaret, was a bit snootie with me and well I didn't take her 'mouth' and I let her have it. I told her how ugly she was to me, if she would just listen to me and actually TRY to understand what I am saying that maybe she would understand. I let loose. I cried, yelled and I wasn't very nice. But her attitude turned around very quickly and she was very nice to me after my episode. Boy, don't mess with me right now!! I bet she'll remember me if we choose to come back next year.
So the kids have swim lessons until Thrusday, July 1st. I sure hope they enjoy it. It is the biggest beating I put myself through, they better appreciate this (someday). I will have to be in the mommy & me class with Cooper for a few days, then he MAY be able to go to a more advanced class. But I'm not holding my breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment