Monday, April 7, 2008
Another Wonderful Weekend!
This past weekend was great! Friday, we had our office cabinets installed and they look amazing. They are not stained yet, but will be very soon. I'll post pictures, we are very proud of them! Saturday, Isabella and I hung out at the house for most of the day. She and I played upstairs and I continued organizing baby toys and toddler toys. I spent a good deal of the day, playing, dancing and running around upstairs getting Cooper and Isabella's room all organized. It felt great. After a late lunch, I took Isabella to Adventure Kids to play and I went to the mall and to Target. For the baby shower I got a $100 gift card to MiMi Maternity, so I went to get some nursing bras. You will not believe how big they are. I had to get a 40D!! OMG, when I got married I was wearing a 36C (if that). I had the sweet girl re-measure me, it didn't change. I am so thankful for the gift card. I was able the get 3 bras, that will come in handy for sure! Then at Target, I got some organization bins/shelf thing for Coop's room. When Brian went to get it out of the car, he noticed it was all broken to bits. I was so mad!! He took it back and got a new one on Sunday. I picked up Isabella from AK and headed home. We cooked out and had a nice dinner. Then Sunday we invited all the family over. 12 adults and 8 kids! It was so nice. We love having the family over and just hanging out. My sister and I sat on our butts the whole time, that was challenging to me. This is my house and I'm use to being able to get up and move around and helping myself. But I was in a bit of pain, so I stayed seated. All the kids had a fantastic time, playing hide & go seek, tag, chase, water gun fights, football, sliding and just of course watching a movie in the media room. Gotta love that. Our niece and nephew love to watch movie and would if they could just stay upstairs and watch movies all day. But with all the other kiddos over it was hard for them to stay put. It was an absolutely beautiful day, we had the windows open and we could hear the kids playing outside. I loved it! Isabella kept up with them and really enjoyed her day. I go to the doctor tomorrow and we'll see if I've made an progress. The family seems to think he has dropped, but who knows. I'll post an update tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment