I have a few random thoughts that I need to get out so maybe I can sleep better tonight. So here goes...
*I'm ready for the baby to come, I have washed everything he needs when we are in the hospital and when we come home. I'm ready.
*I'm not ready for the baby to come. Still, I'm an emotional wreak and I don't think I can handle two children right now. But I'll manage, right?
*Isabella is at the age where she is so much fun, I hate to damper that with a few weeks of me being out of commission recovering from the c-section.
*Isabella is going to be a fantastic big sister, my concerns are quickly fading away, she loves her baby dolls and sings to them and rocks them, she loves her babies.
*I have recently come in contact with some girlfriends from way back in middle school. I'm so gitty about getting to talk to them and hear how they have been over the past nearly 15 years.
*Brian is working really hard these days, he's always got a project going on, either it is media room involved or something to do with our house.
*Tomorrow our house keeper comes to clean and at the same time, we are having our office cabinets put in, the house is going to be so busy, I hope I get a nap!
*My mom's group is great! I love the moms who are involved and they all really have banded together to help each other and other mother's in the area. I would be lost with out all the great, amazing mother's I have become close to.
*I still need to write thank you cards for the baby shower gifts. EEK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment