Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cooper Michael Corr

Now on to Cooper! Cooper arrived into the world on April 17th at 10:39am. He weighed a whooping 8lb 11oz and is 19.25 inches long.

I had what was suppose to be a non-eventful routine scheduled c-section. Upon Cooper's arrival before the doctor tied my tubes, she was checking things out and noticed a "large mass" on my left ovary. She started to remove the mass and the ovary wouldn't stop bleeding, so she took some more. She left "a little" of my left ovary and said it my grow back (I had no clue those things grew back!). So she took that out and then tied my tubes. We'll find out soon if we should be worried and what comes next. My recovery had been a lot better this time around. I still have a good deal of pain where she took the ovary, it just feels like someone kicked the hell out of my left side. And with Isabella I was a nervous wreak and I didn't want to get out of bed for fear I would hurt the incision. It is much better this time.

Cooper had been a great baby, he nurses well and sleeps well too. He's all around an easy baby (I pray this doesn't change in the coming weeks!)

Isabella is in love with her baby, she is very possessive of him and always wants to hold him...for about 5-8 seconds and then she's done. When he makes noise, she'll come to see what's going on and she likes to watch him get his diaper changed. She's going to be a great big sister.

Here are a few pictures from over the past 5 days.


our first kiss


resting


brother & sister meet


resting


Thank God for wireless internet


Going Home!


Hold baby!

No comments: