Thursday, April 3, 2008

More Random Pictures

I'm trying to grow Isabella's bangs out, she has a baby mullet! Not easy to fix and with her pretty curls in the back, I don't want to whack it all off. So for the past few months she's had her hair in her eyes. Poor thing. We're trying bows and she does good with them, but once she realizes the bow is in her hair, OUT it comes.


Diva baby eating a cookie! We went to the mall after school and her treat was a cookie! She hates her stroller, so we were not there long.


Pretty toes! Easter weekend my sister painted Isabella's toes for the first time! She loved it. So I bought some polish to use on her toes and she was so good and sat still while I painted her toes tonight, she loves her pretty big girl toes.

Checking out the pretty polish!

No comments: