Oh wow has my life changed in the past few days. I have a brand new baby boy and a new nephew and my sister has her life. I have so much to say.
First off my sister had her baby boy Major Trey Pittard on Wednesday night at 9:11pm~ish. He weighed in at 7lb 15oz or something like that. He was considered premature, but he's a very healthy baby boy. My sister went through what many pregnant women have nightmares about. She had an awful labor 24 hours~ish and 4 epidurals and feeling much pain through it all. Upon delivery of Major his collar bone was broken and she started loosing a LOT of blood. After her nearly dying (seriously) and 4 blood transfusions later they were able to giver her more comfort and feel that she was in the clear. My mother tells the story and it scares the shit out of me. I almost lost my sister during child birth. I still have not seen my sister or her new baby boy and it will be a very happy reunion for us both. She had to stay in the hospital for 4 or 5 days, depending how you do the math. She was in a world of pain with all they did to stop her from bleeding to death. I just can't get the thought out of my head. We are blessed!
Major's collar bone will heal on its own, he just shouldn't move it (tell a newborn that) and it should be healed in a matter of weeks. He checked out great at his doctors appointment and seems to be on the road to recovery.
Michelle is feeling better from what my mother says. I just can't wait to see her again and hug her. And hold baby Major. Oh, how we are so blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment