Today I had my last pregnancy doctors appointment. It was a good visit, Brian went with me. Dr. Webster checked me and Cooper is still very high up and and not making any progress. I asked her how much she thought he weighed, she felt around my belly and check her paperwork and said maybe close to 9lbs or bigger. I told her I didn't want to have a toddler, lets just go ahead and get him out!! She sent me for a sonogram and the reason my belly looks so dead gum big is because of all the fluid in there. Which is a great sign. Cooper has tons of room to float and swim around and he's not at all uncomfortable. And once I have the c-section, all the fluid will come out with him!! Woohoo! So the sonogram girl checked all my measurements and Cooper is right on schedule, if he was born today, he would weigh around 7lbs. So they are guessing he'll be around the same as Isabella 7lb 12oz. That is a perfect size baby!
So were still on a go for April 17th. I can't wait, only a few more days and we'll be holding baby Cooper and Isbella can sing her song to him. I'm almost a mother of two!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment