Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cooper's Sleeping Habits

I took Cooper to the doctor on Saturday, he's had a runny nose and cough and has been extra cranky. I just thought his cold was getting worse. Well, he's just got a lot of teeth coming in. First of all, the tank weighs 20lb 2oz. That in its self is amazing at 6 months old. But the doctor told me to give him real children's Motrin/Tylenol, since he weights so much. I had been giving him just a tiny, tiny bit of infant medicine and it was not making him comfortable. The doctor also gave him some ear drops the numb the ears and I can also rub some on his gums. So Saturday afternoon, Cooper slept for 3 hours. He hasn't done that since he was a very tiny infant. I kept checking on him, making sure he was still breathing. He was such a happy baby when he woke up. And I let him sleep in the bed with me Saturday night so I could comfort him when he woke up, he only woke twice. I was so happy. Tonight he is in his bed and I pray he sleeps well again tonight. The doctor said he will be getting the other 3 front teeth within the next two weeks. So I'll have to stock up on the children's medicine!!

1 comment:

Debra Miller said...

He is a BIG boy! Love it!!