That's us! Last week on Wed. I was in the colon rectal doctors office, just about to get my bottom looked at, butt naked on the table and Isabella's school called, she is sick. Cooper was in the stroller sleeping, but woke up when the school called. SCREAMING! So I put my clothes back on, tell the doctor I have to reschedule (he is really an amazing butt doctor if you ever need one!!, very caring). And rush out the door to get Isabella from school. Mind you, I have a million things to do. So I grab the sick little one and we run to two fabric stores for some rods and more fabric for a few other rooms. Then the pharmacy then to the grocery store then home. She did great. She didn't act sick, but she was burning hot! We came home and she slept a little and was a really sweet cuddly girl for the rest of the evening.
Then the next day Cooper ran a fever, I think his is more from teething. But he was fine a few hours later.
Then Friday early AM I woke up with Cooper screaming, and ran down stairs (I've been sleeping in his bedroom on an air mattress for a few weeks), and I handed him off to Brian and was about to go make Cooper a bottle, but quickly ran back to my bedroom to the toilet, I was so sick, throwing up, but noting came out. I had been running a fever all night and it was as if someone ran over me. I could barely hold Cooper (he is 20lbs, ya know). But I just about passed out on the bedroom floor. I didn't have the strength to crawl in bed. I just laid on the floor for a while. Brian was in between a rock and a hard place. He was going out of town with my BIL Mark to work in Fredericksburg. He planned to leave at 11ish. We'll that all went out the window. He scrambled to be Mr. Mom for the morning and try to find someone to come over to watch the kids and me, so he could leave. My mom was taking care of my very ill grandfather and couldn't make it. So his mom came and bless her heart! She had her hands full. I had a full weekend planned already, so everything happened, without me. Ashley and Zac came over to stay the night Friday and Saturday night. And Michelle and the boys come over Friday and Saturday night. It was a full house. It was a crazy weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment