Monday, November 3, 2008

Toys R Us

Today after the gym, I wasn't ready to go home, so the kids and I went to Toys R Us to look around. They have built a new shop up the road from us, among many other shops and restaurants. We played around in the store. Isabella played on the car bed and the train bed and sat in the chairs. Then we played with the bikes and plasmacar and battery operated cars that she can drive. Then we played with balls and looked at the dolls. Ate a few cookies and finally I stumbled upon the bounce houses. I called Brian and asked him if we could get one and of course he said yes. I can't wait until he gets home and gets that big heavy box out and we blow it up for Isabella. I'm having some of her friends over on Friday and we'll blow that up for sure. It's going to be so fun to have that for our friends to play on. I also bought her a Wow Wow Wubbzy memory game. She's at such a fun age, I hope she enjoys games, I never got to play many when I was a child, because I was so much younger than my siblings. So I want Isabella to enjoy and love to play games.

No comments: