Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Isabella Got Bit!!

Yesterday I took Isabella to Adventure Kids so I could go eat lunch with Patti. I got a phone call from AK's to tell me one of the little boys had bit Isabella on the arm. Sara told me she was crying for me and that the bite was pretty bad. So I rushed to get her and I could tell she had been crying. She would not show me her bite, I think she may have been a little embarrassed and scared from the whole situation. So we went home took naps and I had to take Cooper to the doctor because of an ear infection he has. When I was there I coxed Isabella out of her shirt to show the Dr. just to make sure I didn't need to 'do' anything to it. Dr. said it would bruise, but it didn't break the skin, it would be tender for a while, but she'd be fine. So that was comforting to both Isabella and me. Bella got a lollypop for being such a big girl.

I wasn't mad about the bite, simply because I was a bitter. When I was in preschool I bit a boy on the back and it did break the skin. I still remember it! And Boy was I in trouble!! Another reason I wasn't mad, I know the little boy and I know his mother. She is at her wits end and like my mother, has no idea what else to do to stop this behavior. The little boy M, has bit his brother a few times, and mom T really isn't sure what to do. I feel for her and I know of her frustrations. There's really not a whole lot for her to do. So, good luck T! I'll be thinking about you and little M.

No comments: