Thursday afternoon, I took Bella and Cooper to a Halloween Park Playdate with the MOMS group of West Allen. We had a fantastic time meeting new moms and playing with the kids. Isabella love the park, so she was in heaven. The organizers had a special scavenger hunt all planned for the kids. It was so much fun. I am glad I found this group of moms. It's a small group, which makes it easier to get to know them all. Isabella really got into the scavenger hunt and wanted to do it again. I'll have to remember that for her birthday or even Christmas. That was fun!!
Then Friday, once we returned home from the hospital, Michelle and the boys came over to trick or treat. We had a blast. This was Isabella's first year to really 'get it' with the whole process. We went down one street then up the other and had a great time. She is so polite! Telling each person, "trick or treat" "Happy Halloween" and "Thank You". She really got it all down. Then we went to Cottownwood Creek Baptist Church for the huge festival they have every year. They had so many bounce houses, Isabella was in heaven. She just walked up to each one and bounced for a few minutes, then bounced in the next one, then on and on. Then Isabella and Brian went down the 3 story slide and her face was priceless. She was actually kind of scared, which she never is! I'll post pictures once I get them off the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment