I have a facebook page on the internet. As well as a MySpace page. Both of these sites are really fun. I have met up with a few old girlfriends from middle/high school. It's been fun reading about their lives and seeing their kids.
But the mother of all finds is an old girlfriend from elementary school. Yes, I said elementary school. I was 12 years old when we left Benbrook, Texas to move to Texarkana. And I don't remember if I even saw Kate before we left Benbrook. But I've looked for here here and there and the such, but once you get old enough to get married it's even that much harder to find a women, since her name changes. So just out of curiosity, I typed Kate McGrath in the search field and about 5 pages pop up. I looked through a few and found one that looked like she could be her, but I wasn't positive. So I took a chance and sent her a message and told her who I was, and who I was looking for. She was so surprised. After 22 years, Kate and I have 'talked' on instant messenger via Facebook. It's so amazing what you can do/find on the internet.
So Kate, I'll be digging up some very old photos and posting them in the next few weeks. It's just a hoot to finally find you and I can't wait to come to your resturant and see you and have some great food! See you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment