Sunday, November 2, 2008
Reading
I'm finally reading a book I have been wanting to read for a long time. I listen to XM talk radio every chance I get. I love the Dr. Laura Schlessinger talk show. She is someone you love to hate. I bought the book The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands, and I love it. I bought it before we went on our mini vacation in early October. I read it all the way through during our drive and then I read it again over the past few weeks. And now I am about to start it again. I love it. Dr. Laura has made me appreciate my husband and children. As well as my extended family. I keep reading it because I keep finding something else I should be doing that I'm not that will show Brian how much I love and appreciate all his hard work. Gotta love making the hubby happy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment