Sunday, October 21, 2007

Beautiful day

Today is such a beautiful day. We are sitting out in the back yard, with the TV on the back porch and Isabella is playing on her slides. The wind is blowing, the Cowboys game is on the TV and I am sitting here typing away. I love this house, I love this day and most of all I love my sweet little family. Bella is playing with ice and Brian is annoyed that she want him to play, but he's watching the game. I love to see her "get" her daddy. If he is around, she is all about him. She is a true daddy's girl.

Before the game, Bella and I went to Ashley Furniture and Rooms To Go to look for big girl beds. I am shocked that the cheap stuff is still $1000 for the bed headboard, footboard and mattress and boxspring. OMG, that is alot for a little girls room. I'll have to check CraigsList.

No comments: