My friend, Amberly, tagged me on her blog. So, here goes:
1. Who is your man? Brian
2. How long have you been married? 4.5 years
3. How long dated? Exactly 1 year
4. How old is your man? 36, I think
5. Who eats more? He does, but sometimes I can!!
6. Who said “I love you” first? I did, of course.
7. Who is taller? He is
8. Who sings better? That is a toss up, neither one of us can sing! So I think I sing better in a bad way.
9. Who is smarter? Oh, He is for sure.
10. Whose temper is worse? That again is Brian.
11. Who does the laundry? That's my "job". One of many.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Both of us, but I wish he would do it more. I hate to take out the trash.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right side facing the bed, I do.
14. Who pays the bills? NOT ME! OMG, with my background, not me.
15. Who is better with the computer? Brian, again.
16. Who mows the lawn? Brian
17. Who cooks dinner? UGH, that is another one of my jobs.
18. Who drives when you are together? He does, I hate to drive.
19. Who pays when you go out? He does, (ref. #14)
20. Who is most stubborn? He is.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I do, just to shut him up.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Both sets, we are very, very lucky.
23. Who kissed who first? I'm sure he did. But I would have!!
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.
25. Who proposed? He did, but I almost had to.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, he's has no sensitivity at all. I have to prompt him.
27. Who has more friends? I think we're about even. But true long time real friends, he does.
28. Who has more siblings? Both even.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does, I wouldn't like to have that job.
Thanks Amberly, that was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment