Monday, October 29, 2007

Brian's Schedule

My amazing, hard working, generous husband is going to be working very, very hard this next few months. It actually started this past weekend with him traveling to Fredericksburg, Texas to pre-wire a home and install media equipment at another home. This week he is working every evening except Wed, since this well be Isabella's first real Halloween. Then he's working this weekend here in Dallas. Then the following two weekend he is traveling to Houston to pre-wire and install 30 flat screen tv's in a retirement home that a client here owns. Then in December the retirement home owner has another place in Austin that will need about the same amount of tv's and the pre-wire. Then early January there is another retirement home in (I think) Texas City. He is going to be so darn busy and I'm really going to miss him. But he's doing what he loves and I love him for that.

No comments: