Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Murals

I decided when we got to this new house I wanted to make Isabella's room magical. And I just can't wait to get started. I have talked to 3 muralist and I'm going to talk to another one tomorrow. I had a design I choose from a kids room designs magazine. I loved it, it was simple but had a statement, a girly statement. But after talking to one of the ladies and seeing her design, I want something completely different. OMG, it is just more magical than I could have ever thought of. I've only seen one lady's design, but it was amazing. I am talking to another lady tomorrow and then I'll need to see everyone designs and bid prices. But I just don't know if anyone can top this first lady. The bid price for the one I have seen and love so far is $1700, its a lot of money, but when Brian saw it (he was thinking very childish looking) he was blown away as well. He asked me if she took credit cards. He was excited too. If I knew how to put her design on here I would, I just have it on email and it's a power point, I have no idea how to post that.

My sister loved it too. She was excited for me and Bella. I will keep posting about our decision.

2 comments:

Amberly said...

Can you send it to me in an email? I want to see!!

Julie B said...

Christy,

Thanks for the comment! I'm so glad you let me view your family's blog! (in a very non-creepy way). Though I should say, when asked what my "hobby" is, (being that photography can no longer be called just a "hobby"), it's reading blogs. I'm addicted! (again, in a non-creepy way...)

Hope you and Bella are feeling well soon!
~ Julie