Last July 4th weekend I was so ill and it was so strange, I could feel it coming on. I sat on the couch while Brian made us breakfast. As I sat on the couch, I could feel the fever rising, my throat hurting worse and worse and my head and body hurting more and more by the minute. It was the worst summer cold ever. I never run a fever and my body, every inch hurt. The worst part was I had invited my nephews over to spend the weekend. My sister arrived early afternoon and she felt my head and we took my temp. and it wasn't that bad, but boy was I not good. I told her to just leave the boys and once I woke from a nap, I was sure I would feel much better. We had huge plans that weekend. UGH. So after saying all that, I am sick again, this time I can't just take all the medicine I did last time, because I'm pregnant. The worst part is Bella is coming down with something as well. I could tell last night she coughed all night long, it even woke Brian up and he went to check on her room temp (it's finally cold here) making sure she want cold. After today's nap, she was so clingy (she never want s to cuddle) she wouldn't let me put her down and she wouldn't sit on the couch next to me, she wanted to be in my lap. I loved it and hated it at the same time. I knew she want feeling well and gosh, what do I give her? All the medicines to give children under 2 have been recalled and are off the counters. Sure I have a stock pile I bought a few weeks ago at Costco, but do I give it to her or not. Make her feel better or suffer? I broke down and gave her a small amount of the over 2 years old stuff, its for cold and flu. I put it in her sippy cup, so I'm sure she didn't get a good dose, but I feel better. I just hate that she is sick, and I sent her to MDO today. Ugh, I am one of those mother I hate. But, I really didn't know she was this sick, Brian got up with her this morning and get her ready to go and I dressed her. I only saw here for a few minutes. I guess if they thought she was sick, they would have called me or sent home a note.
On a lighter note, Brian has been really great. I didn't even ask him to stay home today and he's already told me he would stay home tomorrow, especially since Bella is sick. We have about 6 different contractors coming to the house to do our 60 day warranty repairs, its not much, but its not something I want to deal with being sick and with a sick child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment