Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mac & Cheeeeese

Isabella is so darn cute, I had to get the camcorder out this evening to tape her. She ripped off her diaper and sat in her daddy's lap to be spoon fed her mac & cheeeeese. She says it as if she is singing it, mac & cheeeeeeese, it is so cute. For dinner tonight she ate, a banana and a half, some mac & cheese, 2 tiny boxes of raisins and quite a bit of daddy's rice. She has a huge appetite. But she won't eat most of the time for dinner, so I was happy she ate tonight.

We have been playing with the idea of the big girl potty. She sits on it with diaper on and off. She tells me when she has tee teed in her diaper, she tells me when she poops in her diaper and she tells me when she needs to poop but it won't come out. I really think she is getting ready. I bought her some Elmo panties to wear, but she's not sure what they are for. As soon as I am feeling better in the morning and no so darn tired, I'm going to give it a shot. If she's not ready, we'll stop and play with the potty some more. I just don't want to ruin my brand new carpet. The dog hasn't even messed in the brand new house yet, and she doesn't even have a doggy door. I really, really want Bella to be potty trained before the new baby arrives, so I have until April. Let's hope it works. I'll keep posting about it.

No comments: