Well, tomorrow is my 32nd birthday and the things I want, I can't have because I am expecting. This time around I can't even go get a pregnancy massage, because I have 3 more weeks until I'm out of the first trimester. UGH. I would love a new designer purse, but I have to get a new diaper bag in just a few months, I would love some new clothes, but I have to wear tents and big wasted pants for the next few months. I would love to take advantage of the Mother's Day day at the spa Brian got me this past Mother's day. It's a 5 hour spa treatment. Boy do I need that! I'd love a pedicure and manicure, but I've heard that manicures can cause spontanious abortions. So that's a no go as well. I have no idea what I will actually get, but I have a few wants that I won't get. I'll let you know what I get tomorrow.
Brian did get me two plants tonight to plant in our backyard. I don't even remember what they are called, but I am always happy with a new plant that flowers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment