So, Yesterday was my birthday and boy was I surprised with what Brian got me. Very surprised!! I got Halloween decorations. Yep, you read it correctly, Halloween decorations. I think I may be still in shock. He was so darn happy, and it was a very cute idea and Bella and I had fun watching him put it up, but Halloween decorations for my birthday. That's alright, he will get 4th of July decorations for his next birthday, since his birthday is July 1st!!! HA, HA, HA, I just can't wait!!
Tonight he is taking me to my favorte resturant in the world, Javier's! I could just eat the salsa and chips all night but I think I'll try my favorite steak and pray I can actually eat it and not get sick. This morning sickness, that last all day long, is still alive!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Happy belated birthday!!! I am so sorry I am not there to help you celebrate! So, just pretend one of those Halloween decorations is from me! HA! :) And, girl, treat yourself to a dadgum mani/pedi! You absolutely deserve it & where in the world did you hear it can cause spontaneous abortions? That's crazy talk!! (Unless your mom or sister told you, in which case I am sorry!) Go pamper yourself!!
Love & miss you!
Post a Comment