Tuesday, November 11, 2008

43 Days Until Christmas

Wow, this year has just flown by. My babies are growing up and another year is just about over. We had Brian's family over for Jane and Judee's birthday on Sunday and we were talking about Christmas gifts for the kids. I didn't really pay much attention, but I guess I should have. Gosh, only 43 days to shop. We have an idea of what were going to get Isabella, but Cooper is another story. I have all the baby toys Isabella for her first Christmas and birthday, and those toys are perfect for Cooper. So, I'm at a loss for the little one. He'll be 9 months old for Christmas, so I guess I'll just have to wait until closer to time and find something on sale.

I've been picking up things here and there for Isabella, I have some stashed in the guest bedroom closet. That will make buying for here easier. I love this time of year, I'm ready to put the decorations up and the lights on the house and play seasonal music and wrap presents and on and on. I love Christmas!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I am with you! I just LOVE this time of year! I am ready to put out decorations....however I am woefully behind on shopping...I have been way too busy at work!
:-) Misty