Tonight was one of many Christmas parties we have been invited to attend. But since Brian had to work late and we don't have a baby-sitter in town (my mom's still at the farm), we aren't going to Danyel and David's annual party. But, since the entire Corr side is invited, I have offered to have all the kiddos over so the parents can attend. So, we have Zac, Katie, Kyle and Megan here to play with Isabella and Cooper. The kids all love to see one another and run/play everywhere. It's fun to hear them play with each other. Megan and Isabella are 9 months apart, so they sometimes play really good with one another, sometimes not. Isabella didn't have a nap today, so she was already in rare form. I'm not sure Megan's status on nap today, but the two of them can be a circus. Megan taddles on Isabella for, everything. Megan spits on Isabella and Bella taddles on her. They love to one up the other, and at such a young age.
The kids watched about 4 Christmas movies and then I put in Monsters Inc, Kyle and Isabella didn't want to watch it (although Isabella picked it out). So they watched Noggin with me in the playroom, while I typed all this craziness tonight. Then about 10pm Isabella told me she was ready to go to bed, she NEVER asks to go to bed. I went to put her down and 2 minutes later Kyle and Megan were on the couch, sleeping like angels. Then Zac came to tell me Katie was out. Out of 8 bodies in the house all but 2 were asleep by 10:30pm. That is rare in its self.
Now all the parents have come to collect their sleeping beauties and it's time for me to go to sleep and wake up to start the task of decorating the house for Christmas. I pray I wake up and find my motivation and Christmas cheer. I must have packed it away with the decorations last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment