Sunday, December 14, 2008
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...
We finally decorated the Christmas tree on Friday night. Brian put the tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving while the kids and I were at the farm for Pop's funeral. It's been sitting up there all fluffed ready for me to decorate. Finally, I found my motivation and Christmas cheer and Isabella put the ornaments on the tree. Isabella did a fantastic job, most of the ornaments are at the bottom, that's where she placed them. And I love it. A few she told me where to put them and I did just that. I have three more tubs full of the glass and breakable ornaments that I did not put on the tree, so it almost looks bare, but it's beautiful non-the-less. When I was laying in bed with Isabella that night, she said, "mommy, I love the Christmas tree, that was so fun" That was worth the wait. We really had a great bonding time, just she and I. We don't get enough one on one time, so I cherish that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment