Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas To ME!

Boy did Brian do good this year on my Christmas gift. I'm not sure I mentioned that Isabella broke my camera when we were at the Gaylord Texan on Nov. 28th. So I've been without a camera (borrowing Brian's here and there) for some time now. So, I told Brian I wanted a nice camera, so he followed through. I got a Nikon D 90, and damn it's nice. I plan on playing with it for a few months, then taking some photography classes with it. I am so dang excited. He got it out last night and played with it for a little while. It's exactly what I wanted. Then he also got me another point and shoot camera to carry in the diaper bag. This time I won't let Isabella touch either one! You did great baby, like always, you sure know your gadgets and I love that about you!

1 comment:

mbrugge said...

That is sweet of him!This is Caroline by the way!