Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Poor Sweet Baby Cooper

Cooper has been batteling a cold for a few days now and this morning after he threw up on me, I decided to take him to the doctor. I knew he just got chocked up on the drainage, but I didn't want to get to Christmas Eve or Day and he be really sick and need medicine, I'd be up a $h!t creek. So we went to see Dr. Sutton and he has a double ear infection and a slight case of bronchittis and a really bad cold. Poor baby, I am so sad I didn't take him earlier this week. I just thought it would run its course and be over with by now. He is now on two medications and ear numbing drops. He is very, very cranky, and I don't blame him. He's truly not feeling well. I'll most likely sleep with him in my lap tonight so he can sleep on an incline. I just want him to sleep well and wake up feeling better and happy. We have a busy Christmas Eve and Day so he's got to be feeling better so his first Christmas will be enjoyable.

No comments: