
(this is an old/bad picture of Zac, from when Isabella was born)
Our nephew Zachary is sick. He has been diagnosed with a brain tumor smack dab in the middle of his brain/head. This tumor is 10mm in size and is being fed by veins. His mother would like to tumor to be removed as soon as possible! The doctor does not believe it is cancerous, but with the veins feeding it, this will be a very serious procedure. Zachary is a very brave little boy. I don't believe he really understand what is wrong with him or how serious this tumor really is. There are so many questions we all have and at this point I believe it is all God's plan. He has it all under control. God's plan is not visible to us, it's not in black/white. We must trust in Him. Lisa, my sister in law, Zac's mother, is doing amazingly well. She has it together, simply because she can't loose it in front of Zac or Ashley. She is an amazing, dedicated, single mother and God keep putting task after task in front of her and she flies through with such an amazing grace. She has been given a gift to deal with such stress and not 'show' her pain/hurt. She is so strong. I hope and pray she is taking care of herself, crying, screaming, getting mad. If she isn't, she is going to explode at some point. I only hope I can be there to pray with her, cry with her, scream with her and hold her. Just like any sister would.






No comments:
Post a Comment