Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow! What A Week

This past week has been non-stop. And we have had a great time, going and going! Tis' the season to party. Monday we went to a holiday party with one of our moms groups, we did a book exchange. Isabella didn't understand why we were giving our gift to the person next to us and passing them around a circle. She threw a fit. Thankfully most of the moms in the room knew her and understood that is her phase. Lord I pray it's a phase. Then Tuesday was a shopping day for me, I had to run around town getting some last minute things for Christmas. The Wednesday, I went for another procedure at the colon rectal doctor, some inferred burning internally. Don't ask, it was very painful, and I think it made the bleeding worse. OUCH! Then Thursday was Isabella's mother's day out Christmas program, she did fantastic! She sang "Away in a Manger" or "Major" how every she wished to sing it, just as long as she sang and looked pretty. Then off to run more errands then to pick Isabella up early, because she had two accidents in her pants before lunch time and had no other clothes as back up. So much for errands that day. Then Thursday night we went to an ornament exchange with the moms group, again Isabella didn't understand the whole process of passing our gift to the friend next to us. She may never understand sharing, but I'm really working on it! Really I am! The Friday I met a friend at the gym to run on the treadmill and do some abs work. I really still enjoy my time at the gym. Then Friday night we were on our way to Sasha's Senior Portfolio Party and I missed my exit and when we finally got there, it was over. I could have kicked myself, I was so mad! Sorry Sasha for missing it. I really looked forward to seeing you and your work!! Then Saturday Brian worked for a little bit and we went to Best Buy, Costco, Jill's to check out those motorized cars for Isabella's birthday, we have one picked out, it's gonna be fun! Then we went to Allison's holiday party where Santa showed up with gifts for ALL the kids, that was so much fun and the kids loved it. Thank you Allison, Geoff and Santa for the gifts for the kids, that was really sweet! Then off to Uncle Nicky and Tim's holiday party, Isabella and Cooper were the only kids and Isabella made herself comfortable from the moment she walked in the door. She and Cooper were a real hit among the friends at the party. We were invited to Gayla's holiday party and I was invited to a party with my friend/trainer Becca, but for one reason or another we/I couldn't go. Next week will be much slower, hopefully. Thursday is a play date for a family the play group adopted for the holidays and Isabella's last day of school for the holidays. Then Friday morning early childhood intervention is coming to evaluate Isabella, she's having a hard time showing remorse, I go into detail about that once I meet with them on Friday morning. Then Saturday morning we are going over to Flo and Sofia's house for a holiday play date and we have been invited to a holiday party at Joe's house that night. Wow, now I can take a breath. This time of year is always so much fun, and with children it makes it just that much sweeter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Christy!! No worries about missing the show...they held it at a dumb time anyways! I will email you a teaser of my portfolio...

I love the new pictures of the babies!! They are so big. I can't get over it. You have such a beautiful family.