That's me! I haven't taken any pictures with my new hair cut, but I'm going to have to. I LOVE it!! I look like such a cute mom. And that is exactly what I wanted. (I'm stroking my ego at the moment!). I have had so MANY complements on my new mommy cut. And I feel it! I was getting tired of the pony-tail life I was stuck in and I have time to 'fix' my hair these days, so I wanted to cut it off and play for a while. It's the perfect cut for me, especially since I've had the same cut before. Very easy to manage and fix. And I can throw on a hat if I don't want to fix it. What's better than that? (Amberly, if you read this, I'd love a hat from the Peens!) It seems that my weight loss is very apparent and visible! LOVE IT! I had to buy some new clothes a few weeks ago, because the size 12's were falling off without unbuttoning them. And now my 10's, in just a few short weeks are nice and loose!! I could have gone down to an 8 when I bought the 10's, but I DON'T like tight clothes, even if I can get away with it. So, look at me now! I am on my way to feeling and looking so much better than I did even 3 months ago. I keep reading nutritional books and keep my mind on what I'm putting in my mouth at all times. I know when I cheat and when I'm doing well and it's a nice balance.
My goal weight is 125 and a size 6. I know crazy, but do-able. I'm at 145 now, from 157 when I started this whole process in August. The weight loss isn't much, but the muscle gain is tremendous! I have nice, delicious legs. One of my favorite parts of my body!! If I can just keep them from bruising like I'm a 3 year old or learn how to shave my legs without nicking them. But that's a different story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment