Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy 6th Anniversary To US!!

Yesterday, Brian and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. It was very uneventful, since I had already planned and paid for a scrapbook retreat, I went to my scrapping thing. Brian stayed home with the kids (which he needed, since he had been gone all weekend).

But today, we were running around town and went by Wolf Camera. The store was closing and Brian just wanted to take a look to see if we needed anything. The kids and I stayed in the car (Bella was eating an ice cream cone). Brian came back to the car with a new lens for my camera he bought me for Christmas!!! I'm so excited. It will zoom in so close. It's not a good name brand, but it will be good for me to learn on and it wasn't 'wow expensive'. We Brian got back to the car he said "happy anniversary". Too funny! Gotta love that man!

No comments: