I'm not sure if you have heard of these wickless candles. They are awesome. An acquaintance turned me on to them. I have since bought quite a few. When I was at the scrapbook retreat a few weekends ago, Heather was selling them. So I jumped to the chance to order some more. I have about 8 scents and warmers everywhere (but I could always use some more!!). We put on in Cooper's room/bathroom to cover up the diaper smell that soaks into the walls. It works wonders. So I got one for Bella's room. She LOVES it and I got a really pretty smell for her room and now her room smells like a field of flowers, which matches her room perfectly. I have one in the kitchen, master, guest bath downstairs, both kids bath vanity's and I love them. If you are interested, you can click the link and find someone in your area to order from. Tiffany and Heather are two of the ladies I have ordered from and I love to give them as gifts. A nice surprise and unique gift. They ship it directly to your door in a matter of days, so it's a great way to make your home smell really good and look fashionable able doing it. Who doesn't love that!
BTW, you can leave them plugged in all day long and not worry about your house burning down. Or do like me and forget to turn it off at night and it become a nice night light when you go to get a bottle for the baby at 3am. I'm so bad about blowing candles out, so this is peace of mind for me!
http://www.scentsy.net/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I love Scentsy! I have 2 that I bought in Canton and I gave them to 3 people this year for Christmas. It is by far my favorite 'warmer' out there!
Post a Comment