Thursday, May 28, 2009

Packing and Loving It!!

I'm packing today for my girls trip to South Padre. We leave on Saturday morning and we'll return on Tuesday night. We are driving down, about a 10 hour drive. I'm not crazy about that, but I won't have 2 kids in the back to mess with. So it will be just fine. Patti's friend Kristi is going with us, she's flying down Saturday night and will drive back with us. Patti's mother in law may come home with us too, but she changes her mind sometimes so she may not. I checked the weather and it's not looking pretty, but I don't even care. Being away from my responsibilities for a few days, even if its in the rain, will be so nice. I'm finally getting that well deserved time away from my kids and husband. I don't have to answer to anyone and boy am I going to like that.

I'm sure I will miss my kids like nothing before. This past Sunday night they stayed with my mom and dad and I almost cried I missed Cooper so much. But we watch a sad movie and that didn't help.

Oh, just think of all the sleeping I'll be able to get. I can't stop dreaming.... back to reality! Gotta pack.

No comments: