Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Time Trips

This summer will actually be a very fun and eventful summer. Between all the camps, swim lessons and trips we have planned, September will be here before we know it.

I'm leaving this weekend for an extended weekend to South Padre. Then the end of June we are going to San Antonio via Fredericksburg for an extended weekend. Then in August we are going to Destin, Florida with the Brugge family and maybe a few other families, I'm not planning that trip, just going!

In between camps, lessons and vacation trips we'll be headed to the farm a few times and I have a long list of activities the kids and I are going to do.

The Allen and Plano Library, museums, water parks, zoos and a few other places Michelle and I are going to take the kids. We are going to have one packed summer schedule. I'll be ready for school to start so things will slow down.

No comments: