Saturday, May 9, 2009

Stevie...

We have a new babysitter named Stevie. She is a neighbor, lives on the same block and she is as sweet as can be. Stevie has come over a few times and last night she came over so Brian and I could go out for our Friday night date. She came over about 7pm and I had put Cooper down an hour earlier, he never woke up for her. So she only had Isabella to play with. They had a blast! Stevie is really good with Isabella, she reminds me of myself when I babysat. I loved to babysit! I loved playing with children and pretending I was the mommy. So, tonight Stevie is coming back over so Brian and I can go meet some more neighbors at the adult night out in our 'hood. We won't be going far and it's byob!! I picked up a soft side cooler for Brian and I to take some yummy beverages to James and Sherry's house. It's going to be so nice to just stay in the 'hood and not have to drive. Cooper just woke up from his over 3.5 hour nap, so he'll probably go down early again tonight, so Stevie will only have Isabella again tonight. Fun times at the Corr's!

No comments: