Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spectacles

Spectacles, that's my new favorite word. I went in to the eye doctor the other day. I haven't been able to read text messages or even my books lately, so I knew something was going wrong and fast! So, I'm now a full time spectacle! But you already knew that, right? HA! Sounds funny. I have to wear glasses full time now. The muscles in my eyes were spasming and by the middle/end of the day I just couldn't see/focus. I'm glad it's something simple. I do have another eye issue, but I'm not sure how to explain it, something about my eye could burst?!? Not 'really' but that's how she kind of explained it to me. I have to go see a different eye doctor to have that looked at. They are not able to dilate my eyes because of the 'condition" I have. They may have to laser them to get the fluids to flow better. UGH, always something, right?

So I ordered two new pair of glasses. Yes, two. If I'm going to 'have' to wear the glasses 24.7 I want to look CUTE! Especially with my new cute mommy haircut!! I should get my new glasses by Friday. I'll have Brian take some photos of me with my new hair and new glasses. I'm wearing my reading glasses full time now, they are not as strong as the new ones I'm getting, but they will help my eyes in the mean time. Looking forward to it!!


These are my reading glasses I've had for a year now. Cute!
These are my pinkish ones. Cute too!

These are my browner ones. Again, Cute!
I have to admit something now. Um, I had no idea what brand of glasses I was buying. You all know I'm not really a label whore. So today when I went to pick them up the case was kinds familiar. Um, the two new pairs are Coach. Yes, I said Coach. No wonder they cost an arm and a leg. AHHH! The ones I've had for a year, the 'reading' glasses are JLo. Yes, Jennifer Lopez. I guess I have really good taste. Silly me!

No comments: