Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Hair Color

For my birthday I asked to have my hair colored the same as my roots. Since getting pregnant, my hair has grown alot and has gotten darker, like much darker than my usual dirty blonde. So, I was excited to get my hair colored brown. It is really dark for me. But it is exactly my root color. So that being said, my natural hair color is no longer blonde. I'm sad about that, but I don't look like TPT anymore. I am now a medium dark headed.

On another note, my hair is so wild! Before I got pregnant with Isabella, my hair was very straight and I dreamed about having hair with a little wave in it. Only thing I didn't do was dream of ALL my hair to be wavy. Now I have some parts of my hair wavy, some parts straight as a board. My stylest laughts her butt off at how crazy my hair is, it suck. I HAVE to fix it to make it look decent. By fixing it I have to wash it daily, blow dry it and use a hot flat iron on it to make it straight and decent to be in public. But, needless to say, I don't get to wash it daily, I don't blow it dry and I don't us a flat iron on it every day. I hate my hair. That was all with the first pregnancy. I am praying that it either goes back straight or ALL becomes wavy, dark is fine! I'm dealing with that, but this crap I am putting up with for the last 20 months really does suck. I don't have time to fix my hair. If I had time and energy, that would be great and I would fix it. UGH. I'll stop now.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

Post a picture - I want to see.

Sorry about Isabella's hand. Poor baby!