I am currently 33 weeks pregnant! Since they will be taking Cooper 5 days early, I only have less than 6 weeks left in this pregancy! Cooper/my belly is measuring early, doctor didn't tell me how much bigger, but she said she may do a sonogram next time if I am still measuring big. But I have been measuring big for over two months now. And Isabella measured big as well and she was only 2 days early, via c-section, and she weighed 7lb 12 oz. Perfect size, not to big and not too small!! So I'm not concerned that Cooper is measuring big, it just makes me very uncomfortable, but that is to be expected.
I have gained 31lbs, total this pregnancy. (20 of this in the past two months, EEK) I'm not too happy about it! Like I said, I have 6 weeks left. And baby does gain a lot these next few weeks!!! EEK! I told Brian I will be getting a personal trainer once I'm ready to go to the gym! When I was pregant with Isabella I gained around 35lbs. give or take a few. So I'm on course, I just don't want to gain much more than I already have. But, I'm not going to stop eating the boxes of girl scout cookies I have in the cupboard!
Baby Cooper is doing great, he is very active and loves to kick and punch and move all around in my tummy. It is really a fun feeling, until you lay down to go to sleep and he's playing tiddlewinks in your belly. It's funny and I enjoy it. I can't believe he'll be here in less than 6 weeks. I can't wait to hold him and start our lives as a family of four.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment