Friday, March 14, 2008

Mini Van

So the other day, I confessed to Brian that I "understand why so many moms have mini vans" That is truly what I said. They are big, lower to the ground and hold all the things you'll ever need. And these days they come with everything you can think of. I didn't ever say I wanted one. Not once! But the other day Brian tells me he may be buying me one. WHAT THE HE%%! He has a friend that is looking for a used pilot and voiced this to Brian. Brian said he maybe looking to trade mine in, so why don't they do a deal. Oh, I could cry for opening my mouth. I do think it is a good idea, but when I confessed what Brian might do to my sister she told me "You have lost all coolness" I'm so say, I'll never be cool again! I love my pilot, it is so nice, very functional and a great ride. But with a double stroller, a toddler and an infant and all the things babies and toddlers need, I feel like I need something bigger. I keep trying to sike myself up for this transition, but I think Brian just needs to surprise me, like he did when he brought home the S2000, for him, the weekend of my birthday. Although, I never got to drive the S2000, it was still a wonderful surprise! I loved that car, I wish I could have learned how to drive a standard, I would have begged him to keep it. But he needed to trade it in for a baby friendly car when Isabella arrived. Oh, I dream about that beautiful car.... some day we will have another convertible, it may be 6-8 years from now, but we will and maybe I'll get my coolness back...

No comments: