Friday, March 28, 2008

Florist

OK, I spent over an hour today searching for a florist in Frisco. I need to find a place to order some flowers to be sent to the home of the hostess of the baby shower tomorrow as a thank you gift for her allowing Michelle and I to have our shower in her beautiful home. I didn't want to just trust the Internet to who I gave my money/order to, I've been burnt in the past and didn't want to spend $75 bucks on carnations. YUCH!! I want a beautiful arrangement and I want it to look like I spent good money on it. So after driving around Frisco (the city where to the shower will be held), I finally got the bright idea to use my GPS. Don't forget I am a natural blonde and my brain doesn't function very well in times of stress! I finally pull up florist on the GPS and the one it takes me to is not open any more. OMG, the next one is in Plano. I drove into Plano and find this beautiful store called Petals a Florist, they made me very happy with what they could do for me. I can't wait to see the arrangement tomorrw.

But my point here is, Frisco does not have any florist. Someone needs to open one, or is there a reason florist don't make it in Frisco??? What's up with that?

No comments: