Thursday, March 27, 2008

Doctor's Appointment Update

Today I went to see my baby doctor. Cooper is still high and hasn't dropped at all. Dr. Webster is glad we already scheduled the c-section, because she doesn't see any way he will come on his own and if he did, I would not be able to deliver since my pelvic area is too small (that completely baffles me, have you seen my hips lately?). So, we are scheduled to meet baby Cooper on April 17, c-section is scheduled for 9:30am, Brian and I have to be there at 8:00am. So much nicer than with Isabella, we had to be at the hospital at 5am, glad we got a later slot for Cooper.



My doctor isn't willing to "take" Cooper before 39 weeks, and to be perfectly honest, I'm not ready. Mentally, physically, emotionally and the house is not ready. But the doctor did say if Cooper comes on his own, she would not stop it and if I ending up at the hospital to make sure I tell them to call her, she wants to be present for the c-section, (unless she's had too many margarita's, then she'll pass). I made sure that having my tubes tied was in my chart and that that would be done if she wasn't able to make it to the hospital, she assured me all would be taken care of.



The last thing she said before leaving the room was to make sure may bags were packed, just in case. That scared me, I'm really not ready. I need a few more weeks, he can't come until the 17th. So, I'm not going to pack that stupid bag until April 16th. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

lyn said...

That's 2 days after my youngest's bday! Yes I know...he was born on April 15th (tax day) and my hubby is a CPA. GO FIGURE! I can't wait to see little Cooper! You should invite me over to check out his room before you deliver! HINT! HINT! lol