Friday, March 7, 2008
The Second Round...
Texas is just down right crazy this winter season. Thursday I dropped Isabella off at school and went to a doctor's appointment, then home to take a quick nap. I laid down about 11:45am and heard the rain falling, off to dream land I went. When I woke up, I turned on the tv around 1:20p, to help me wake up. The news was on, which was odd, usually it's a soap or some other stupid show I don't watch, so I took a peek at the tv and OMG, it was snowing in Denton and they were closing schools around town. So I jumped out of bed and looked outside and OMG again, it was like another winter wonderland threw up in my back yard. What is going on? OMG, I have to get Isabella from school! I felt so bad, the school had closed but there were still more than half the kiddos in the classrooms. Isabella didn't take a nap, because parents kept coming to get their kids. I really felt bad, but she didn't have a clue. The snow flakes were just beautiful and huge. I called Brian and he was at Costco in Plano and there it was only raining. When he started home, there was a major change in the weather, he could see where the rain stopped and the snow started. He said our neighborhood was just amazing and thick with snow. Thankfully it was just snow that turned into slush, so this morning the roads were very easy to drive on and life is back to normal here is crazy Texas. It sure has been a pretty week of snow and crazy weather and temperature changes. Gotta love the March snow...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment