Thursday, March 13, 2008

Visit With Pop Paw

Isabella, Mom and I went to visit Pop & Elva in Weatherford on Wednesday. It was very nice to see Elva (Memaw). She was nice and seemed to know who I/we were. She looked good too. Pop was very surprised to see Isabella and I. Mom didn't tell him, she usually doesn't, just in case he or she gets confused or if I can't make it last minute. We visited for a few minutes at the nursing home Elva is at and then went to the farm. There is so much growth that direction, it always changes. The last time I was down there was just about a year ago. I feel ashamed that I stay at home and haven't see my grandfather in over a year. But I understand why my mom sometimes does not want me to go. Elva can sometimes have issues and not be herself, sometimes she's very tacky to mom/dad when they go to visit or take care of Pop.

While we were at the farm, Isabella had a hay day playing in the sand/dirt, leaves, water and chasing the cat. She was a hoot, tossing the sand up in the sky and it falling down all around her. She was covered head, toe and crack with sand. She went home in only a diaper. Here are a few pictures from our visit.


Isabella playing in the dirt, Pop looking on








Bella tossing the dirt in the air






Bella playing in the water in the bird bath


Bella trying to lift the bird bath





Bella trying to climb a huge tree






She how large this tree is. She is fearless


Bella singing to Pop, he really enjoyed it!

Free at last, free at last, no more car seat!

Bella's attire for the road trip home.

No comments: