Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Body!!

OK, not mine. Brian has started to work out again. I can't tell you how happy I am about it. When we met 6 long years ago, Brian was in the gym every day and then would run most everyday when he got home. He had a HOT body! He was very healthy, felt great and the hot body to boot! Now, after being married nearly 5 years, well, let me say, you can tell he's married!!! That can be just that he's comfortable with me and doesn't need to impress any lady friends. OR that he is married and doesn't have the time. OR he just doesn't have the time. I'll bank on the third one. He is very motivate, maybe because he and I weight the same (don't make me go there!), but we are pounds from one another. I know, I'm 9.5 months pregnant (only 22 days to go!! WOOHOO!). I'm completely find with my weight, just as long as the doctor doesn't tell me I gained another 10 lbs this past 3 weeks, really, don't get me started. This is about Brian not me.

Brian has his fitness evaluation this past week, he was anxious to see where he was in fitness level. Well to surprise us all, he's in pretty good shape for a guy who doesn't work out on any kind of schedule. His body fat was something like 16, and when he was working out (many years ago, ref: HOT body) his body fat was like 9. So, yeah he's come along way, but he's in damn better shape then anyone thought. So, he's waking up early every day, going to the gym at work and then going to work. He's starting to eat better (thank GOD) and cutting out sodas! I can't wait to have this baby and be able to work out again with him. The "gym" we have in the house is collecting dust/cobwebs and I was just "this" close to putting it up on craigslist and getting rid of all that crap and making that room a play room for the kids. But he and I will start to use it again. I can't wait to have my HOT husband back and I know he CAN'T wait to have his Hot wife back too. Pregnancy put my body to shame!! I am really cute under this HUGE belly, really I am. And give me a few months and I'll prove it! Can't wait to have a waist again!!

So here's to getting fit, again! Finally! I'm proud of you Brian!

No comments: