This evening I went to the grocery store around 5:00pm to buy a house full of grocery's! I had a long list and spent over an hour and a half in the store. When I went in to the store it was raining and very bitter cold winds. When I came out, it was snowing. Big beautiful snow flakes!! It hasn't stopped! It was 80 degrees Sunday and now it's down in the lower 30's and snowing. I love it. I was wondering if it was going to snow this winter, and I just about gave up on it. It's a pleasant surprise!
This is from our back yard. Last night the wind and rain blew over Isabella's slide. Notice the big fluffy flakes. Love it!!

This is the front yard, you can tell it's not sticking on the pavement. I'm completely fine with that! I want Isabella to go to school tomorrow so I can get my errands run!

If there is more snow when I wake up, I'll take some more pictures and post them.
No comments:
Post a Comment