Monday, March 3, 2008
Dell Computers Really Suck!!
So after nearly a month of being backordered, Brian finally canceled the order for my Valentines' gift, a new lap top. I'm so glad. I don't want Dell to have a dime of our money! The computers were suppose to be built and ready for shipment, but it has been on back order for nearly a month due to some parts needed for the computer. I am so mad and frustrated, as is Brian! So this morning when they said it would ship, he got another email saying it will be another week. Jerks!! So, he's going to buy one in town and bring it home in the next few days (after a lot of research, I'm sure)!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
We ordered a Dell last August, and after being let down for two weeks as our "promised" dates passed by, we canceled the order and bought a HP in town!
:)
Post a Comment